Tuesday 21 December 2010

UEFA: Biggest Services Coaches

As Manchester United FC's manager as Six Alex Ferguson passes Sir Matt Busby. Manchester United FC's UEFA Champions League success in 1999, winner of the match is Ole Gunnar Solskjær was struck by how quickly Sir Alex Ferguson turned his attention towards the next challenge. After United's unlikely victory against with the celebrations kindly in full swing, Sir Alex was already watching beyond in Barcelona.

Solskjær told to the UEFA.com, "When you win the Champions League you have the party of your life, but the manager is the first to leave; he celebrates a little bit and the next morning he thinks about the next season.That's one of the strengths – he's never, ever content."

Sir Alex said, "I could never have imagined that I would surpass Sir Matt's longevity. When I came here my main thought was to win the league and that was my driving force. I couldn't visualise that I would end up with 24 years behind me, going into my 25th year. I could never have imagined that in a million years".

At Old Trafford sir Alex's incredible trophy haulage to the UEFA Champions League, their titles, the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, UEFA Super Cup, 11 Premier League crowns and five FA Cups. For a young coach like Solskjær there was no better man to learn his trade from. He said, "I think it's just the enthusiasm, the desire of always wanting to get the best out of you. Always that winning mentality. He has been amazing to watch, to look at. And when you do struggle, as a team, you've lost a couple of games, he never pushes the panic button, never – he believes in his players, in the system, because he trusts his back-room staff and his own judgement. You only get that by experience."

United's reserve team after three years working in managing department, as Solskjær becomes Molde FK coach he will strike in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment