Wednesday 8 December 2010

UEFA Champions League Tonight, AC Milan vs Ajax,


AC Milan - Ajax match in the UK tonight at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - Milan, Massimiliano Allegri will take the chance to make different AFC Ajax come to San Siro as the AC Milan coach looks beyond the Dutch side's visit to the challenges ahead. In the Group G the visitors will make sure of third position, and a UEFA Europa League place, with a win although their preparations have been disrupted by the departure of coach Martin Jol on Monday night, with his alternate frank de Boer eager to "bring the joy back" to his side.
Massimiliano Allegri to Milan coach, It's an significant game for us. It's the Champions League and it's in matches like this that the real worth of a team comes out; that'll assistance take my decisions in the future. It is not a major game, that's quite true, but we have to give our nice victories give you confidence and confidence assistance you win again.
Now we are going on right path but there's still doing a lot. Other team have get a nice opportunity than us
We are on the right track but there's still a lot to do. A few other teams probably have a better chance than us, but you also want a bit of luck to win the Champions League, particularly the knockout rounds. I think Milan can go all the agency.
Frank de Boer to Ajax caretaker coach, I knew that one day I would become coach. They asked me if I was ready, and I said yes, because I have been help for two and a half years.
Ajax is what happen. I want to get joy back; the participant must be glad play. When it comes to playing football, movement on the field and attacking, I am close to Johan Cruyff's philosophy. I like the 4-3-3 formation; I know you want a right participant for this game but if you want so you will do and search.

I don't want to different I have my own ideas and I want to leave my mark on the squad in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment